Floating Underwater Manipulation: Developed Control Methodology and Experimental Validation within the TRIDENT Project
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 364–385, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Simetti, E., Casalino, G., Torelli, S., Sperindé, A. and Turetta, A. (2014), Floating Underwater Manipulation: Developed Control Methodology and Experimental Validation within the TRIDENT Project. J. Field Robotics, 31: 364–385. doi: 10.1002/rob.21497
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- European Commission through the FP7-ICT2009-248497 TRIDENT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!