Preliminary versions of this work were presented at Vander Hook et al. () and Vander Hook, Tokekar, and Isler (). This work combines the two results and presents improved theoretical results and additional field experiments.
Cautious Greedy Strategy for Bearing-only Active Localization: Analysis and Field Experiments†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 296–318, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Vander Hook, J., Tokekar, P. and Isler, V. (2014), Cautious Greedy Strategy for Bearing-only Active Localization: Analysis and Field Experiments. J. Field Robotics, 31: 296–318. doi: 10.1002/rob.21499
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 1111638, 0916209, 0917676, 0936710
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!