Daniel Loret de Mola is currently with Vecna Technologies, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slope Descent using Plowing to Minimize Slip for Planetary Rovers
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Field and Service Robotics
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 803–819, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Loret de Mola Lemus, D., Kohanbash, D., Moreland, S. and Wettergreen, D. (2014), Slope Descent using Plowing to Minimize Slip for Planetary Rovers. J. Field Robotics, 31: 803–819. doi: 10.1002/rob.21518
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNX07AE30G, NNX13AD45A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!