Terrain Classification in Complex Three-dimensional Outdoor Environments
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Special issue on Alternative Sensing Techniques for Robot Perception
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 42–60, January 2015
How to Cite
Santamaria-Navarro, À., Teniente, E. H., Morta, M. and Andrade-Cetto, J. (2015), Terrain Classification in Complex Three-dimensional Outdoor Environments. J. Field Robotics, 32: 42–60. doi: 10.1002/rob.21521
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: PAU+ DPI2011-27510
- EU projects ARCAS. Grant Numbers: FP7-287617, Cargo-ANTs FP7-605598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!