Lighting-invariant Adaptive Route Following Using Iterative Closest Point Matching
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Field Robotics
Special Issue: Ground Robots Operating in Dynamic, Unstructured and Large-Scale Outdoor Environments
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 534–564, June 2015
How to Cite
Krüsi, P., Bücheler, B., Pomerleau, F., Schwesinger, U., Siegwart, R. and Furgale, P. (2015), Lighting-invariant Adaptive Route Following Using Iterative Closest Point Matching. J. Field Robotics, 32: 534–564. doi: 10.1002/rob.21524
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2013
- armasuisse S+T UGV research program
- EU FP7 IP projects Natural Human-Robot Cooperation in Dynamic Environments. Grant Number: ICT-247870
- EU FP7 2007-2013 Program, Challenge 2, Cognitive Systems, Interaction, Robotics. Grant Number: 269916
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!