EFFECTS OF THE ELECTRONIC SPIN TRANSITIONS OF IRON IN LOWER MANTLE MINERALS: IMPLICATIONS FOR DEEP MANTLE GEOPHYSICS AND GEOCHEMISTRY
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Reviews of Geophysics
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 244–275, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Effects of the electronic spin transitions of iron in lower mantle minerals: Implications for deep mantle geophysics and geochemistry, Rev. Geophys., 51, 244–275, doi:10.1002/rog.20010., , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 01:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-1056670
- NSF Instrumentation and Facility. Grant Number: EAR-1053446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!