Genetic changes during immortalization of human cells
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Radiation Oncology Investigations
Special Issue: Workshop on Neoplastic Transformation in Human Cell Systems in Culture: Mechanisms of Cercinogenesis September 7–9, 1995, Chicago, Illinois
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 299–306, 1995
How to Cite
Reddel, R. R., Bryan, T. M., Rogan, E. M., Noble, J. R., Maclean, K., Whitaker, N. J. and Chang, A. C.-M. (1995), Genetic changes during immortalization of human cells. Radiat. Oncol. Investig., 3: 299–306. doi: 10.1002/roi.2970030610
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
- NSW Cancer Council
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- University of Sydney Cancer Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!