Extended abstract: Loss of cell-substratum and/or cell-cell contact induces CYP1A1 expression in normal human keratinocytes in the absence of xenobiotics
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Radiation Oncology Investigations
Special Issue: Workshop on Neoplastic Transformation in Human Cell Systems in Culture: Mechanisms of Cercinogenesis September 7–9, 1995, Chicago, Illinois
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 323–325, 1995
How to Cite
Sadek, C. M., Weitzel, M. A. and Lynn Allen-Hoffmann, B. (1995), Extended abstract: Loss of cell-substratum and/or cell-cell contact induces CYP1A1 expression in normal human keratinocytes in the absence of xenobiotics. Radiat. Oncol. Investig., 3: 323–325. doi: 10.1002/roi.2970030614
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!