Selective isolation of transformed breast epithelium
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Radiation Oncology Investigations
Special Issue: Workshop on Neoplastic Transformation in Human Cell Systems in Culture: Mechanisms of Cercinogenesis September 7–9, 1995, Chicago, Illinois
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 420–423, 1995
How to Cite
Dairkee, S. H., Kreis, C. and Smith, H. S. (1995), Selective isolation of transformed breast epithelium. Radiat. Oncol. Investig., 3: 420–423. doi: 10.1002/roi.2970030632
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!