Effects of bottom sediment restoration on interstitial habitat characteristics and benthic macroinvertebrate assemblages in a headwater stream
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 815–828, October 2007
How to Cite
Sarriquet, P. E., Bordenave, P. and Marmonier, P. (2007), Effects of bottom sediment restoration on interstitial habitat characteristics and benthic macroinvertebrate assemblages in a headwater stream. River Res. Applic., 23: 815–828. doi: 10.1002/rra.1013
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2006
- French Ministry of the ‘Ecology and Sustainable Development’. Grant Number: 5000346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!