Fish zonation and indicator species for the evaluation of the ecological status of rivers: example of the Loire basin (France)
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 877–890, October 2007
How to Cite
Lasne, E., Bergerot, B., Lek, S. and Laffaille, P. (2007), Fish zonation and indicator species for the evaluation of the ecological status of rivers: example of the Loire basin (France). River Res. Applic., 23: 877–890. doi: 10.1002/rra.1030
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!