This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Seasonal variation in nutrient retention during inundation of a short-hydroperiod floodplain†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1088–1101, December 2007
How to Cite
Noe, G. B. and Hupp, C. R. (2007), Seasonal variation in nutrient retention during inundation of a short-hydroperiod floodplain. River Res. Applic., 23: 1088–1101. doi: 10.1002/rra.1035
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2006
- USGS Chesapeake Bay Priority Ecosystem Science Program
- USGS National Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!