The Selwyn River of New Zealand: a benchmark system for alluvial plain rivers
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–21, January 2008
How to Cite
Larned, S. T., Hicks, D. M., Schmidt, J., Davey, A. J. H., Dey, K., Scarsbrook, M., Arscott, D. B. and Woods, R. A. (2008), The Selwyn River of New Zealand: a benchmark system for alluvial plain rivers. River Res. Applic., 24: 1–21. doi: 10.1002/rra.1054
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!