Spatial distribution and geomorphic condition of fish habitat in streams: an analysis using hydraulic modelling and geostatistics
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 885–899, September 2008
How to Cite
Clark, J. S., Rizzo, D. M., Watzin, M. C. and Hession, W. C. (2008), Spatial distribution and geomorphic condition of fish habitat in streams: an analysis using hydraulic modelling and geostatistics. River Res. Applic., 24: 885–899. doi: 10.1002/rra.1085
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2006
- National Center for Environmental (NCER) STAR Program, EPA. Grant Number: R83059501-0
- U.S. Forest Service through the Northeastern States Research Cooperative
- Graduate Research Assistantship from the Vermont NSF Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!