A mechanistic model of woody debris jam evolution and its application to wood-based restoration and management
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1104–1123, October 2008
How to Cite
Manners, R. B. and Doyle, M. W. (2008), A mechanistic model of woody debris jam evolution and its application to wood-based restoration and management. River Res. Applic., 24: 1104–1123. doi: 10.1002/rra.1108
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-04150365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!