Soil seed banks of degraded riparian zones in southeastern Australia and their potential contribution to the restoration of understorey vegetation
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1002–1017, September 2008
How to Cite
Williams, L., Reich, P., Capon, S. J. and Raulings, E. (2008), Soil seed banks of degraded riparian zones in southeastern Australia and their potential contribution to the restoration of understorey vegetation. River Res. Applic., 24: 1002–1017. doi: 10.1002/rra.1123
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!