Environmental flow methodologies to protect fisheries resources in human-modified large lowland rivers
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Riverine Hydroecology: Advances in Research and Applications. Selected Papers from the Tenth International Symposium on Regulated Streams, Stirling, August 2006
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 519–527, June 2008
How to Cite
Huckstorf, V., Lewin, W.-C. and Wolter, C. (2008), Environmental flow methodologies to protect fisheries resources in human-modified large lowland rivers. River Res. Applic., 24: 519–527. doi: 10.1002/rra.1131
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!