The relationships between benthic macroinvertebrates and biotic and abiotic environmental characteristics downstream of the Yahagi Dam, Central Japan, and the State Change Caused by inflow from a Tributary
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Riverine Hydroecology: Advances in Research and Applications. Selected Papers from the Tenth International Symposium on Regulated Streams, Stirling, August 2006
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 580–597, June 2008
How to Cite
Takao, A., Kawaguchi, Y., Minagawa, T., Kayaba, Y. and Morimoto, Y. (2008), The relationships between benthic macroinvertebrates and biotic and abiotic environmental characteristics downstream of the Yahagi Dam, Central Japan, and the State Change Caused by inflow from a Tributary. River Res. Applic., 24: 580–597. doi: 10.1002/rra.1135
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!