Hydrological and sediment transport dynamics of flushing flows: implications for management in large Mediterranean Rivers
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 297–314, March 2009
How to Cite
Batalla, R. J. and Vericat, D. (2009), Hydrological and sediment transport dynamics of flushing flows: implications for management in large Mediterranean Rivers. River Res. Applic., 25: 297–314. doi: 10.1002/rra.1160
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2007
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: REN2001-0840-C02-01/HID, CGL2005-06989-C02-02/HID, CGL2006-11679-C02-01/HID
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!