The contributions of Peter M. Kiffney, George R. Pess and Stephen C. Riley to this article were prepared as part of their official duties as a United States Federal Government employee.
Changes in fish communities following recolonization of the Cedar River, WA, USA by Pacific salmon after 103 years of local extirpation†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 438–452, May 2009
How to Cite
Kiffney, P. M., Pess, G. R., Anderson, J. H., Faulds, P., Burton, K. and Riley, S. C. (2009), Changes in fish communities following recolonization of the Cedar River, WA, USA by Pacific salmon after 103 years of local extirpation. River Res. Applic., 25: 438–452. doi: 10.1002/rra.1174
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!