Migratory fishes of Brazil: Life history and fish passage needs
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 702–712, July 2009
How to Cite
Godinho, A. L. and Kynard, B. (2009), Migratory fishes of Brazil: Life history and fish passage needs. River Res. Applic., 25: 702–712. doi: 10.1002/rra.1180
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!