A reach-scale remote sensing technique to relate wetland inundation to river flow
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 836–849, September 2009
How to Cite
Frazier, P. and Page, K. (2009), A reach-scale remote sensing technique to relate wetland inundation to river flow. River Res. Applic., 25: 836–849. doi: 10.1002/rra.1183
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2008
- NSW Department of Natural Resources (formerly the Department of Land and Water Conservation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!