Fish assemblage response to rehabilitation of a sand-slugged lowland river
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1251–1267, December 2009
How to Cite
Howson, T. J., Robson, B. J. and Mitchell, B. D. (2009), Fish assemblage response to rehabilitation of a sand-slugged lowland river. River Res. Applic., 25: 1251–1267. doi: 10.1002/rra.1226
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!