Special Issue Paper
Hydrological controls on the transport and deposition of plant propagules within riparian zones
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Ecohydraulics at Scales Relevant to Organisms. Selected Papers from the British Hydrological Society National Meeting, Loughborough University, UK, June 2008
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 512–527, May 2010
How to Cite
Moggridge, H. L. and Gurnell, A. M. (2010), Hydrological controls on the transport and deposition of plant propagules within riparian zones. River Res. Applic., 26: 512–527. doi: 10.1002/rra.1273
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!