Special Issue Paper
Reconciling theory and practise: The role of stream ecology
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Freshwater Benthic Science – What has it Contributed to Ecological Theory?
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 5–14, January 2010
How to Cite
Thompson, R. M. and Lake, P. S. (2010), Reconciling theory and practise: The role of stream ecology. River Res. Applic., 26: 5–14. doi: 10.1002/rra.1284
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!