Special Issue Paper
Biodiversity-ecosystem function research: Insights gained from streams
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Freshwater Benthic Science – What has it Contributed to Ecological Theory?
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 45–54, January 2010
How to Cite
Lecerf, A. and Richardson, J. S. (2010), Biodiversity-ecosystem function research: Insights gained from streams. River Res. Applic., 26: 45–54. doi: 10.1002/rra.1286
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2008
- Forest Sciences Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!