Does species trait composition influence macroinvertebrate responses to irrigation water withdrawals: Evidence from the Intermountain West, USA
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1261–1280, December 2010
How to Cite
Miller, S. W., Wooster, D. and Li, J. L. (2010), Does species trait composition influence macroinvertebrate responses to irrigation water withdrawals: Evidence from the Intermountain West, USA. River Res. Applic., 26: 1261–1280. doi: 10.1002/rra.1327
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
- Agricultural Research Foundation
- Hermiston Agriculture and Extension Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!