Special Issue Paper
River flood plains are model ecosystems to test general hydrogeomorphic and ecological concepts
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Freshwater Benthic Science – What has it Contributed to Ecological Theory?
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 76–86, January 2010
How to Cite
Tockner, K., Lorang, M. S. and Stanford, J. A. (2010), River flood plains are model ecosystems to test general hydrogeomorphic and ecological concepts. River Res. Applic., 26: 76–86. doi: 10.1002/rra.1328
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!