Towards a functional understanding of the effects of sediment aggradation on stream fish condition
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1298–1314, December 2010
How to Cite
Sullivan, S. M. P. and Watzin, M. C. (2010), Towards a functional understanding of the effects of sediment aggradation on stream fish condition. River Res. Applic., 26: 1298–1314. doi: 10.1002/rra.1336
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!