Evaluation of the Missouri River shallow water habitat using a 2D-hydrodynamic model
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 157–167, February 2011
How to Cite
Papanicolaou, A. N., Elhakeem, Md., Dermisis, D. and Young, N. (2011), Evaluation of the Missouri River shallow water habitat using a 2D-hydrodynamic model. River Res. Applic., 27: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/rra.1344
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!