Effects of reservoir management on abundance, condition, parasitism and reproductive traits of downstream mussels
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 193–201, February 2011
How to Cite
Galbraith, H. S. and Vaughn, C. C. (2011), Effects of reservoir management on abundance, condition, parasitism and reproductive traits of downstream mussels. River Res. Applic., 27: 193–201. doi: 10.1002/rra.1350
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
- Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation (Project T-27)
- National Science Foundation (DEB-0211010)
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!