This article, The Infuence of Riparian Shade on Lowland Stream Water Temperatures in Southern England and their Viability for Brown Trout, was written by Sarah Broadmeadow and Tom Nisbet of the Forest Research Department. It is published with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office, the Queen's Printer for Scotland and the Forest Research Department.
The influence of riparian shade on lowland stream water temperatures in southern England and their viability for brown trout†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
© Crown copyright 2010. Reproduced with the permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 226–237, February 2011
How to Cite
Broadmeadow, S. B., Jones, J. G., Langford, T. E. L., Shaw, P. J. and Nisbet, T. R. (2011), The influence of riparian shade on lowland stream water temperatures in southern England and their viability for brown trout. River Res. Applic., 27: 226–237. doi: 10.1002/rra.1354
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!