Long-term changes in flow regime and fish assemblage composition in the guadalupe and san marcos rivers of texas
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 566–579, June 2011
How to Cite
Perkin, J. S. and Bonner, T. H. (2011), Long-term changes in flow regime and fish assemblage composition in the guadalupe and san marcos rivers of texas. River Res. Applic., 27: 566–579. doi: 10.1002/rra.1373
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!