The views and conclusions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official policies, either expressed or implied, by the respective organizations.
Longitudinal spatial variation in ecological conditions in an in-channel floodplain river system during flow pulses†
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 461–472, May 2011
How to Cite
Kobayashi, T., Ryder, D. S., Ralph, T. J., Mazumder, D., Saintilan, N., Iles, J., Knowles, L., Thomas, R. and Hunter, S. (2011), Longitudinal spatial variation in ecological conditions in an in-channel floodplain river system during flow pulses. River Res. Applic., 27: 461–472. doi: 10.1002/rra.1381
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!