Analysis and evaluation of large-scale river restoration planning in Germany to better link river research and management
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 985–999, October 2011
How to Cite
Kail, J. and Wolter, C. (2011), Analysis and evaluation of large-scale river restoration planning in Germany to better link river research and management. River Res. Applic., 27: 985–999. doi: 10.1002/rra.1382
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2009
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: 02WM1031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!