Stable isotope analysis reveals food web structure and watershed impacts along the fluvial gradient of a Mesoamerican coastal river
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 791–803, July 2011
How to Cite
Winemiller, K. O., Hoeinghaus, D. J., Pease, A. A., Esselman, P. C., Honeycutt, R. L., Gbanaador, D., Carrera, E. and Payne, J. (2011), Stable isotope analysis reveals food web structure and watershed impacts along the fluvial gradient of a Mesoamerican coastal river. River Res. Applic., 27: 791–803. doi: 10.1002/rra.1396
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2009
- NSF Undergraduate Mentoring in Environmental Biology. Grant Number: #0203992
- NSF DEB. Grant Number: #0089834
- International Sportfish Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!