Statistical tools for thermal regime characterization at segment river scale: Case study of the Ste-Marguerite River
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1058–1071, October 2011
How to Cite
Guillemette, N., St-Hilaire, A., Ouarda, T. B. M. J. and Bergeron, N. (2011), Statistical tools for thermal regime characterization at segment river scale: Case study of the Ste-Marguerite River. River Res. Applic., 27: 1058–1071. doi: 10.1002/rra.1411
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!