Distribution, movements and habitat use of channel catfish in a river with multiple low-head dams
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1182–1191, December 2011
How to Cite
Butler, S. E. and Wahl, D. H. (2011), Distribution, movements and habitat use of channel catfish in a river with multiple low-head dams. River Res. Applic., 27: 1182–1191. doi: 10.1002/rra.1416
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR), Office of Water Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!