Special Issue Paper
Impoverishment of YOY-fish assemblages by intense commercial navigation in a large Lowland river
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1253–1263, December 2011
How to Cite
Huckstorf, V., Lewin, W.-C., Mehner, T. and Wolter, C. (2011), Impoverishment of YOY-fish assemblages by intense commercial navigation in a large Lowland river. River Res. Applic., 27: 1253–1263. doi: 10.1002/rra.1420
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2009
- Country Office of Consumer Protection, Agriculture and Land Rearrangement of Brandenburg within the Financial Instrument for Adjusting Fisheries. Grant Number: EG 1263/1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!