Body mass and growth of overwintering brown trout in relation to stream habitat complexity
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 62–70, January 2012
How to Cite
Koljonen, S., Huusko, A., Mäki-Petäys, A., Mykrä, H. and Muotka, T. (2012), Body mass and growth of overwintering brown trout in relation to stream habitat complexity. River Res. Applic., 28: 62–70. doi: 10.1002/rra.1435
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!