Comparison of empirical and theoretical remote sensing based bathymetry models in river environments
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 118–133, January 2012
How to Cite
Flener, C., Lotsari, E., Alho, P. and Käyhkö, J. (2012), Comparison of empirical and theoretical remote sensing based bathymetry models in river environments. River Res. Applic., 28: 118–133. doi: 10.1002/rra.1441
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!