Evaluation of δD and δ18O as natural markers of invertebrate source environment and dispersal in the middle Mississippi River-floodplain ecosystem
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 135–142, February 2012
How to Cite
Myers, D. J., Whitledge, G. W. and Whiles, M. R. (2012), Evaluation of δD and δ18O as natural markers of invertebrate source environment and dispersal in the middle Mississippi River-floodplain ecosystem. River Res. Applic., 28: 135–142. doi: 10.1002/rra.1444
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!