Novel plant communities limit the effects of a managed flood to restore riparian forests along a large regulated river
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 204–215, February 2012
How to Cite
Cooper, D. J. and Andersen, D. C. (2012), Novel plant communities limit the effects of a managed flood to restore riparian forests along a large regulated river. River Res. Applic., 28: 204–215. doi: 10.1002/rra.1452
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!