A framework for evaluating the spatial configuration and temporal dynamics of hydraulic patches
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 585–593, June 2012
How to Cite
Wallis, C., Maddock, I., Visser, F. and Acreman, M. (2012), A framework for evaluating the spatial configuration and temporal dynamics of hydraulic patches. River Res. Applic., 28: 585–593. doi: 10.1002/rra.1468
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!