A DEM-based parallel computing hydrodynamic and transport model
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 647–658, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. J., Jha, M., Gu, R., Wensheng, L. and Alin, L. (2012), A DEM-based parallel computing hydrodynamic and transport model. River Res. Applic., 28: 647–658. doi: 10.1002/rra.1471
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!