This article was published online on December 7, 2010. An error was subsequently identified in Equation 3. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [27 April 2011].
Modelling reach-scale variability in sediment mobility: An approach for within-reach prioritization of river rehabilitation works†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 609–629, June 2012
How to Cite
Hoyle, J., Brooks, A. and Spencer, J. (2012), Modelling reach-scale variability in sediment mobility: An approach for within-reach prioritization of river rehabilitation works. River Res. Applic., 28: 609–629. doi: 10.1002/rra.1472
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!