Fish community structure associated with stabilized and unstabilized shoreline habitats, Coeur d'Alene River, Idaho, USA
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 554–566, June 2012
How to Cite
Gidley, C. A., Scarnecchia, D. L. and Hansen, J. A. (2012), Fish community structure associated with stabilized and unstabilized shoreline habitats, Coeur d'Alene River, Idaho, USA. River Res. Applic., 28: 554–566. doi: 10.1002/rra.1476
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
- Clean Water Act grant from the US Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!