EFFECTS OF FLOW RELEASES ON MACROINVERTEBRATE ASSEMBLAGES IN THE INDIAN AND HUDSON RIVERS IN THE ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS OF NORTHERN NEW YORK
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 858–871, September 2012
How to Cite
Baldigo, B. P. and Smith, A. J. (2012), EFFECTS OF FLOW RELEASES ON MACROINVERTEBRATE ASSEMBLAGES IN THE INDIAN AND HUDSON RIVERS IN THE ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS OF NORTHERN NEW YORK. River Res. Applic., 28: 858–871. doi: 10.1002/rra.1480
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!