JUVENILE SALMON RESPONSE TO THE PLACEMENT OF ENGINEERED LOG JAMS (ELJS) IN THE ELWHA RIVER, WASHINGTON STATE, USA
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 872–881, September 2012
How to Cite
Pess, G. R., Liermann, M. C., McHenry, M. L., Peters, R. J. and Bennett, T. R. (2012), JUVENILE SALMON RESPONSE TO THE PLACEMENT OF ENGINEERED LOG JAMS (ELJS) IN THE ELWHA RIVER, WASHINGTON STATE, USA. River Res. Applic., 28: 872–881. doi: 10.1002/rra.1481
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!