THRESHOLD FLOWS FOR THE BREAKDOWN OF SEASONALLY PERSISTENT THERMAL STRATIFICATION: SHOALHAVEN RIVER BELOW TALLOWA DAM, NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIA
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 893–907, September 2012
How to Cite
Reinfelds, I. and Williams, S. (2012), THRESHOLD FLOWS FOR THE BREAKDOWN OF SEASONALLY PERSISTENT THERMAL STRATIFICATION: SHOALHAVEN RIVER BELOW TALLOWA DAM, NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIA. River Res. Applic., 28: 893–907. doi: 10.1002/rra.1485
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!